Bash bunny in 2019?

Skr3w

Hey all 🙂 

I have been pretty interested in getting a bash bunny and was wandering if it’s still a good buy? Only reason I ask is because after looking through the forums I’ve seen people saying it gets whiped when put into a machine with certain anti virus software. 

Just looking for some opinions on what the bash bunny is like tbh. 

Thanks, 

-S 🤘🏻

12 hours ago, bunnylover said:

I think it's still worth it, because you can easily turn the av off or just make an exclusion. I would still buy one

Okay thanks 🙂 definitely think I’m going to get one of these and the new shark jack 

Idk about the shark jack. Newer isn't better. I mean, the bb is a ethernet adapter, keyboard, mass storage all at once. Just think about what you want to do and then choose the right one. Maybe the right one is the rubber ducky, idk what you want to do with those tools. Just think about what you want to do before buying it. (im not saying the shark jack is bad) 

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2019 at 2:35 AM, x_0 said:

I love the bunny. I've run it on a slew of machines and have never had AV issues.

Try running the passwordgrabber payload. If you still have no av issues, then something is wrong. LaZagne get's always detected by an AV (my experience).A way to bypass that is to make an exclusion or just turn the av off by hand (takes about 5 sec). 

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2019 at 9:45 AM, kuyaya said:

Try running the passwordgrabber payload. If you still have no av issues, then something is wrong. LaZagne get's always detected by an AV (my experience).A way to bypass that is to make an exclusion or just turn the av off by hand (takes about 5 sec). 

Actually changing the lazagne code up a bit bypasses most avs. Just add some comments and add and call some dummy functions for good measure. Also make sure to search-replace all occurrences of the actual term 'lazagne' and you're good to go.

Some avs do warn about a suspect executable file but report it safe after a quick scan and let it execute anyway.

2 hours ago, dmetron said:

Actually changing the lazagne code up a bit bypasses most avs. Just add some comments and add and call some dummy functions for good measure. Also make sure to search-replace all occurrences of the actual term 'lazagne' and you're good to go.

Some avs do warn about a suspect executable file but report it safe after a quick scan and let it execute anyway.

Really? Have you managed to modify lazagne so it doesn't get spotted but still works as good as before?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived