Annoying GUI bugs

Predator

When doing a recon scan it defaults to 2.4GHz scan and this is just annoying.
If leaving the recon scan tab and return while a recon is still running it says it is on 2.4GHz scanning even if you choosed 2.4 and 5GHz scanning.

When setting the Pineapple up it just plain ignore the management spot, no matter what I name it it defaults to Management, not a biggy but annoying to say the least.

After I connected the Pineapple in client mode it just forgot it's management WiFi name and reset to Management, this is just weird, why does it do this?

Not about the GUI but WOW, it draws way more than my USB-port could serve so I had a few hairs pulled before I finally plugged in a Micro USB power adapter to UART and after that it booted nice and clean and I could continue with setup.

18 hours ago, Predator said:

Not about the GUI but WOW, it draws way more than my USB-port could serve so I had a few hairs pulled before I finally plugged in a Micro USB power adapter to UART and after that it booted nice and clean and I could continue with setup.

This is a very common experienced issue.  It is very important to provide enough power to the tetra.  The wall supply is always your best guarantee but other combinations work as well.

Archived