Hak5 Essential Gear Wrap?

Bob123

Hello.  So a purchasing option for the Signal Owl is an Owl combo kit.  What all comes with the kit?  And more specifically what is the Essential Gear Wrap?  Is it really just the little pouch you see in picture on it's page?  I wasn't sure if it was just different wording cause originally I thought it meant essentials kit like the network kit or USB kit.  I'm guessing that's not the case?  Thanks.

The Combo Kit includes the Signal Owl, a USB WiFi Adapter RT5370 and Hak5 Essential Gear Wrap.

The Essential Gear Wrap is different from the Essential Gear Organizer included with the Essentials Field Kit and can be seen briefly in the video. I'll add more photos when I get back from DEFCON.

• 6 months later...
On 8/7/2019 at 10:43 AM, Darren Kitchen said:

The Combo Kit includes the Signal Owl, a USB WiFi Adapter RT5370 and Hak5 Essential Gear Wrap.

The Essential Gear Wrap is different from the Essential Gear Organizer included with the Essentials Field Kit and can be seen briefly in the video. I'll add more photos when I get back from DEFCON.

The site says the combo kit includes a Bluetooth adapter. Which one does it really come with?

Archived