Long Range WiFi Bundle (Building Piecemeal or Buying Whole)

akmartinez

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in getting the Hak5 Long Range WiFi Bundle but it's been sold out for a very very long time and I've not ever received a notice that it has ever been in stock.  If it has recently how can we tell?

If anyone has information on the parts that make up this bundle I'd be interested in the information.  I'll try to piece together a kit myself if I have to.

I just purchased through Hak5 the Booster that is currently on sale.  I can get the USB cable and adapter if I have to.  All that would be missing is the wrap and the radio.

The radio looks like an Alfa Long Range USB Adapter.  I purchased an Alfa AWUS036NEH 802.11 bgn Long-Range USB Adapter 150Mbps separately online.  Doing a little research and finding this site at https://wikidevi.com/wiki/ALFA_Network_AWUS036NEH it looks like it has the same specs listed on the Hak5 page.  Just need some kind of confirmation.  If anyone can help me with information I'd appreciate it.

Kid of wondering what parts are missing or out of stock at Hak5 that this item has been out of stock for so long.

4 hours ago, akmartinez said:

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in getting the Hak5 Long Range WiFi Bundle but it's been sold out for a very very long time and I've not ever received a notice that it has ever been in stock.  If it has recently how can we tell?

If anyone has information on the parts that make up this bundle I'd be interested in the information.  I'll try to piece together a kit myself if I have to.

I just purchased through Hak5 the Booster that is currently on sale.  I can get the USB cable and adapter if I have to.  All that would be missing is the wrap and the radio.

The radio looks like an Alfa Long Range USB Adapter.  I purchased an Alfa AWUS036NEH 802.11 bgn Long-Range USB Adapter 150Mbps separately online.  Doing a little research and finding this site at https://wikidevi.com/wiki/ALFA_Network_AWUS036NEH it looks like it has the same specs listed on the Hak5 page.  Just need some kind of confirmation.  If anyone can help me with information I'd appreciate it.

Kid of wondering what parts are missing or out of stock at Hak5 that this item has been out of stock for so long.

Hi Buddy,

I had a look and it does appear to be the same spec, but you are always better off getting the items from Hak5 Shop, as that way you are dealing with professional and rather nice people that know what you are doing  and can assist with your questions (IMO). Contact them and they can tell you when it is back in stock (I am sure). Hope this helps in some way.😎

• 2 weeks later...

Archived