Synergy problems (To the Batcave!)

Paralys

Hey guys,

Having a bit of a problem configuring Synergy. I have my Desktop with two monitors running Windows XP Home (Hostname: Batman) and my Laptop to the right of it all running XP Home (Hostname Robin). Anyone care to help me out as to how to set this up. Robin isn't wanting to connect to Batman even though they're on the same LAN :lol:. I get a an error that says:

synergys.exe: no configuration available

I assume I have it configured wrong, but not sure how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated greatly, (I hate the touch pad on my laptop lol) Thanks everyone.

EDIT: Batman is now configured correctly, however, Robin still will not connect. I tried setting them to the same port, giving them both a different static IP and forwarding the port to both of them but Robin still wont connect.

It gives the following error now:

WARNING: failed to connect to server: address not found for: Batman

Yeah, all firewalls are off. Still gets the same error.

EDIT: Also, just noticed that each computer isn't recognizing each other on the network (Network name: Batcave). If I choose "View workgroup computers" on Batman then Batman is the only computer on the network. If I open "View workgroup computers" on Robin, then Robin is the only computer on the network... This is almost not worth it.

EDIT 2: :x More errors.... Now if Robin tries to connect to the network, it gets an error saying:

Batcave is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

This list of servers for this workgroup is not currently available.

Damn Windows.