Looking for a NANO

WPA3

• 6 months later...
On 2/14/2019 at 6:43 PM, WPA2 said:

Anybody in the UK looking to sell and wifiNANO i would get it from the store but shipping is crazy and edutech doesn't have nano tactical in stock.

Hey,

Did you get a response? Where are you based?

Yeah, I tried edutech, still no stock (in general) and even signed up and emailed them to no avail! It is a shame as I would love to stock Hak5 goods as a distributor.......👨🏽‍🎓

Cheers 😈

5 hours ago, INFOTRACE said:

Hey,

Did you get a response? Where are you based?

Yeah, I tried edutech, still no stock (in general) and even signed up and emailed them to no avail! It is a shame as I would love to stock Hak5 goods as a distributor.......👨🏽‍🎓

Cheers 😈

Nope never got any sort of reply either, gave up in the end and got one second hand off Ebay. 

I think they would make a lot if decent shipping or UK stock at least

On 8/16/2019 at 3:02 PM, WPA2 said:

Nope never got any sort of reply either, gave up in the end and got one second hand off Ebay. 

I think they would make a lot if decent shipping or UK stock at least

Just to let you know.........I still have not received a response from them and they have only a couple of items in stock.......I tried contacting Hak5 with a business proposition to stock, sell, and provide training on the items, but no response. To think all of the gear I could have shifted in the UK and Europe.......oh well, I probably haven't got enough birthday's in on the forum yet.........such a shame😈  

9 hours ago, INFOTRACE said:

I probably haven't got enough birthday's in on the forum yet.........such a shame😈  

Is that why you're spamming around the forums? grave bumping dead threads to receive recognition on Leaderboard? 😒 👎

Hello,

I'm the owner of Edutech.

And checking my emails, I have gotten one question in the  past  two months which  I replied to, and it was not about the Nano, but the Lan Turtle.

Perhaps your email was caught by the spam folder?

Also, thinking that being on  the forums X amount of time means you can be a  distributor? No.

On 8/24/2019 at 9:28 PM, theUNK0WN said:

Is that why you're spamming around the forums? grave bumping dead threads to receive recognition on Leaderboard? 😒 👎

Hardly, Found quite a bit of useful information and thought it nice to engage. Didn't realise it would cause such a stir. On your say so I shall refrain from engaging and merely be a spectator like many others are. 

Thank you though for pointing out that you believe I am hunting accreditation, hardly, unless you are giving away prizes. 

Thanks for your input, as it has scored me another point for no reason whatsoever, oh, and you for bringing it up also raises you by a point......maybe that is what you are after😴

No way! I'm not saying to stop (posting) engaging on threads. Just I (and maybe a few others?) find it annoying to see month(s) old threads be bumped when OP has abandoned it, or haven't received a reply in such a long time  they've stopped checking-in. I dunno, maybe it's just me. 🤷‍♂️ Didn't mean to cause offense, if any. Besides, I don't think it's against the forum code of conduct(?). So never mind that, just continue to be you!

So for points ... prizes? No, not me. Maybe that's an idea for the admins for something. 🤷‍♂️

Anyways, my apologies for derailing your thread with nonsense WPA!

-------------------------------

Back on topic -- Sorry, I don't have an extra nano to sell.

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2019 at 8:43 AM, Rkiver said:

Hello,

I'm the owner of Edutech.

And checking my emails, I have gotten one question in the  past  two months which  I replied to, and it was not about the Nano, but the Lan Turtle.

Perhaps your email was caught by the spam folder?

Also, thinking that being on  the forums X amount of time means you can be a  distributor? No.

Wow, so you really are the owner! Are you located near Dublin Port? Are you going to be getting any additional stock, only you appear to be 'out of stock' on quite a few items, which must mean that they are out of the door before they hit the shelves? If that is the case, do you need to put in a request for stock and then send them out as a back order? For example, of someone wanted 10 RD, would you take the order and send them out direct? 

Edutech, is a great site with excellent products from Hak5, keep up the great work.............and thanks in advance for answering the post feed.......😎

Archived