Change google video.

ynt4xe770r

You should be able to download the free videos from Google Video anyway, there's a link on the right hand side somewhere.

If not, try this greasemonkey script: http://www.joshkinberg.com/blog/archives/2...ased_google.php

Then just convert the video into the format you wish, ie google something like:

' avi mpeg convert "open source" '

u can dload the avi file but it cant b displayed by any software .... same as when u grab the link out of the google video file.

Hmmm... just checked it out. Seems to be that google want you to download yet another POS software from them. However, a lot of videos seem to have PSP or iPod versions that you can download fine. They come down as MP4 files which VLC can play fine. I don't have a PSP or video iPod but they play fine on my Treo 650.

u can dload the avi file but it cant b displayed by any software .... same as when u grab the link out of the google video file.

Hmmm... just checked it out. Seems to be that google want you to download yet another POS software from them. However, a lot of videos seem to have PSP or iPod versions that you can download fine. They come down as MP4 files which VLC can play fine. I don't have a PSP or video iPod but they play fine on my Treo 650.

but not on my pmp :( (portable media player .....) -> http://www.neurosaudio.com/store/prod_442.asp

it can play some mp4's but not the one's from google + i prefere divx or xvids .....

• 2 weeks later...