2.3.2 and issues

simoncfc

So ive upgraded my nano to the latest version and it looked pretty but:

1. i run a scan in recon and have to start PineAP, scan runs as it should. but SSID pool does not populate unless i stop the scan and use the add SSID to pool box, then to run a second scan i have to turn off PineAP and back on again for it to work. this happens on both windows and linux

2. i configure my Access point for my MITM test, use the same name as the target SSID and unhide. i run the deauth and try to connect to my new SSID but am unable to connect, android developer allows me to see my connections rssi and so on and i have in bold caps NETWORK SELECTION DISABLED ASSOCIATION REJECTION. this happens to any SSID i create and as such am unable to connect to my pineapple even if i disable the management SSID.

3. and finally the lack of support and awareness of this device is unreal. i am trying to gain access to wifipineapple.com portal and have requested a password reset 5 times and still nothing, where do i go for help, the wiki page will not work as it is HSTS and chrome and firefox will not certify the page? have HAK5 dropped this project, the updates page hasnt been updated since 2016 and there are barely any vidoes on the subject of Nano or Tetra????

hopefully get some info here. o its going in the bin

cheers all

Simon (not a genius hacker or computer man just a fan)

On 9/2/2018 at 4:03 PM, simoncfc said:

1. i run a scan in recon and have to start PineAP, scan runs as it should. but SSID pool does not populate unless i stop the scan and use the add SSID to pool box, then to run a second scan i have to turn off PineAP and back on again for it to work. this happens on both windows and linux

I think this would be solved by doing a firmware recovery followed by an upgrade.

2. i configure my Access point for my MITM test, use the same name as the target SSID and unhide. i run the deauth and try to connect to my new SSID but am unable to connect, android developer allows me to see my connections rssi and so on and i have in bold caps NETWORK SELECTION DISABLED ASSOCIATION REJECTION. this happens to any SSID i create and as such am unable to connect to my pineapple even if i disable the management SSID.

This sounds like a filters issue, i would check your filters are configured correctly.

3. and finally the lack of support and awareness of this device is unreal. i am trying to gain access to wifipineapple.com portal and have requested a password reset 5 times and still nothing, where do i go for help, the wiki page will not work as it is HSTS and chrome and firefox will not certify the page? have HAK5 dropped this project, the updates page hasnt been updated since 2016 and there are barely any vidoes on the subject of Nano or Tetra???? 

Im using firefox to view the wiki as i type this, maybe the issue is your end? the project is not dropped and very much alive. Although the bulletins page hasn't been updated we have just had new firmware with new and improved features... the forums are full of support if your willing to search and read. the wiki has the basics and the youtubes cover the fundamentals+more

What specifically did you need? maybe i can help.

Archived