Where do i start?

Vociferous_rich

First and best thing, and I don't say this unkindly, learn how to use a search function.

There is a whole topic already dedicated to that very question: 

https://forums.hak5.org/topic/913-hacking-where-to-begin/

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, m40295 said:

I recommend using Google  

Great where to start YouTube vids 

Learn how to search and you can learn anything 

Is there any need to patronise. I know how use bloody google. I wanted to ask an actually hack/pen tester but i dont think i want to be associated with cunts like you so fuxk it. Im good. What a pretentious dickhead. 

4 hours ago, Vociferous_rich said:

Is there any need to patronise. I know how use bloody google.

I don't think he was being patronising. I think he was sincere. I'm sincere when I say I agree with him - it's a great way to quickly find answers. I wouldn't say you learn from quickly Googling answers but at least you can find them, and you can Google how they work to actually learn how to use them and do them yourself, as well.

4 hours ago, Vociferous_rich said:

I wanted to ask an actually hack/pen tester but i dont think i want to be associated with cunts like you so fuxk it. Im good. What a pretentious dickhead. 

That's a yikes. 0-100 faster than my car, anyway.

You asked for help, he gave it, you just chucked that right back at him. I think you're looking in the wrong place.

Not to mention I don't think many of us want to be associated with you either, to be fair..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That's how I started that's how half the guys on here started they search Google they learn the basics and they taught themselves what they needed to know for what they're doing I wasn't being negative I wasn't being condescending I was telling you the way it is if you don't like it sorry I can't help anymore but I'm not going to give potential criminals information on how to break laws

Who is a criminal? Im asking for advice thats all. Whats the point in asking google when im part of a forum. I thought thisis what for forums are for? Asking you where to start is not breaking the law and i definitely am not a criminal. Im just interested in ethical hacking, pen testing and such. Ive seen alot of info and got a bit confused so came on here. Never mind. Ive asked the admins to delete my profile. I seriously cant deal with pretentious arseholes. 

Edited by Vociferous_rich
Incorrect spelling

50 minutes ago, Vociferous_rich said:

Who is a criminal? Im asking for advice thats all. Whats the point in asking google when im part of a forum. I thought thisis what for forums are for? Asking you where to start is not breaking the law and i definitely am not a criminal. Im just interested in ethical hacking, pen testing and such. Ive seen alot of info and got a bit confused so came on here. Never mind. Ive asked the admins to delete my profile. I seriously cant deal with pretentious arseholes. 

You asked for help without even looking through the forum, and I pointed you at the topic.

People then gave you suggestions and you went completely rude.

Essentially you walked into someones house and started being a terrible guest.

• Like 1