Can't Install Modules and Dependencies after updating to 2.2.0

TheFlyingJets

I logged on and saw an update today for my nano. I updated the firmware to 2.2.0. After updating some of the modules and seems like all the dependencies won't install. I have tried to reset the nano twice back to factory and formatted the SD card then switched SD cards and formatted that one, still won't work. I click on the not installed in the modules to get the dependencies and have tried the install on both the SD and internal storage. I don't if the DNS server is down or maybe there is something I did to the nano.

Please help thank you,

Jets

4 hours ago, TheFlyingJets said:

I click on the not installed in the modules to get the dependencies and have tried the install on both the SD and internal storage

All modules or just some? also if the module itself installs i would imagine your connection is fine, if not then check the pineapple has internet. Some modules are having issues after the firmware update, but this is kinda to be expected. the Hak5 Development team bring the firmware update then the community module developers update the community modules - if needed or if they have time or can..

Some of the modules have work around fixes, if you look in the official modules thread so if there is a module you need maybe take a look

https://forums.hak5.org/forum/90-nano-tetra-modules/

21 minutes ago, TheFlyingJets said:

It's some and seems like all the dependencies. Thank you I'll look there and or wait till they have updated them. Is there a way to downgrade the framework?

the most common issue i find is either missing lib links or maybe directories dont exist, pretty easy fixes most of the time. depends on what modules you want to use.

You can do a firmware recovery to take it back to 2.0.1 i believe, (unless they updated the factory flash file).

Archived