Where to start?

Joe2525

I'm just wondering how can i get strated with the pineapple nano, where can i find tutorials? 

In other word where can i learn everything about it and everything it can do?  as this is my first time with any pineapple device

21 hours ago, Joe2525 said:

I'm just wondering how can i get strated with the pineapple nano, where can i find tutorials? 

In other word where can i learn everything about it and everything it can do?  as this is my first time with any pineapple device

The best thing to do is watch videos and read articles on wifi auditing itself and how karma patch works.  watch some of the videos posted in the Pineapple University section of the forums and a lot of the MK5 videos will teach you how the device itself works.  The MK5 and the nano are different but act the same.  Modules itself are 3rd party and are not supported by hak5 but by the developers of those modules.  So questions regarding modules themselves should be posted in the Module section of the forum and not the pineapple nano section itself.  

The first thing you should do if get ICS working on whatever OS your using and navigate the WebUI and read the help module for basic info on each module.  Best thing to do is google anything you don't understand and then search the forum for any other info your looking for.  I hope this has helped and gets you going on your new pineapple.  Biggest thing is knowning how the PineAp works and takes advantage of Open wifi networks.

Archived