Share internet connection to bunny

Soultouche

I just tought of something, 

Would it be possible to share the internet connection of a windows machine to the internal bunny OS with the bunny itself ?

like is there a way to plug the bunny in any windows machine, and that the internal linux automatically get internet access ?

What i meant by that, was share the internet connection of another user with the bunny.

So lets say, i could setup a webserver or a vpn on the inside of the bunny plug it into someones random computer, and, from home i could have access to that bunny.

so. can the bunny actually share the pc internet connection itself. that would be just sick and open alot of possibilities

So plug. leave it there. walk away and connect to it. from a different location

1 hour ago, Soultouche said:

What i meant by that, was share the internet connection of another user with the bunny.

So lets say, i could setup a webserver or a vpn on the inside of the bunny plug it into someones random computer, and, from home i could have access to that bunny.

so. can the bunny actually share the pc internet connection itself. that would be just sick and open alot of possibilities

So plug. leave it there. walk away and connect to it. from a different location

I am so confused.

You could make a ducky script to enable internet sharing with the BB but then..why not just buy a LAN Turtle or PS...

Archived