General Questions

the.zooid

Hi all,

I would like to ask two questions, I apologize if they are already answered, but time passes and some info may have changed especially with these two questions:

1. Is there data about the battery life. e.g. idle work - 20h, Using the third radio simple client connections - 10h. Active monitoring all on - 2h?

2. How about EU delivery?

Thank you all in advance.

Sorry for the 2nd post I couldn't find the edit button.

43 minutes ago, the.zooid said:

I saw that there's delivery to Germany. I'd like to change the question to how can I find the import tax to Germany, if any? The quote calculator only shows the shipping fee.

5 hours ago, the.zooid said:

1. Is there data about the battery life. e.g. idle work - 20h, Using the third radio simple client connections - 10h. Active monitoring all on - 2h?

The WiFi Pineapple NANO operates at a peak of 10W (2A 5V). Under no load and no device plugged into the host port, it will usually only draw 2-3W. We have found that the WiFi Pineapple Juice 4000 (4000mAh) will power the WiFi Pineapple NANO between 6-8h.

5 hours ago, the.zooid said:

We absolutely deliver to the EU / Germany. You may be charged an import tax, which is specific to the country you are importing the device to. In Germany we usually charge 20%. If you have to pay this fee is very much dependent on the customs agent that is looking at the package. Being German myself, I can say that we are pretty strict on this though.

You might also want to try our EU reseller. I believe he will have WiFi Pineapple NANOs in stock soon. You will however have to pay VAT on the purchase. I am not sure if this is included in the price already. @Rkiver will be able to answer this better.

• Upvote 1