Dual monitor question

Bob

I Hvae two moniters on a GeForce 7600GT, and am using the latest edition of the forceware drivers, and am wondering, if i can make my full screen applications (such as CS:S and Gunz:The Duel) launch on the secondary screen, if so, how, and is theres any money involved its not good (im on a budget of 0$)

thanks for the help

You can launch DirectX programs in both windows, I believe the way to get it to launch in the second window for most games is set another target when launching the games.

It is different for each game so you'll need to find out how to for each game.

I have not had good luck doing this. But I am working with ATI hardware here... meaning the drivers explain how to tie the string inside the cups on both ends so it doesnt slip out...

I pysically would switch up the moniters or just the cables... make it go like that, then move you moniters in windows (you can actually click on display 1..4 and slide them around on that blue area to change how they work) and adjust you machine accordingly that way.

You can launch DirectX programs in both windows, I believe the way to get it to launch in the second window for most games is set another target when launching the games.

It is different for each game so you'll need to find out how to for each game.

do you mean running in a window the draggin over to teh other screen?

or is there a target specification for each program?