Hak5 Scammed Me?

La7nesh

I bought a rubber ducky 7 days ago, paid for 3 business days shipping(I live in netherlands btw).

Paid with Bitcoin too, i have only received a email confirming that i made a order, haven't received a email with a update or shipping information. Starting to get worried..

Check your spam mail, it might have been filtered.

Since you paid with bitcoin (didn't even know that was an option) you may need to further verify things.

ontact shop@hak5.org with the order number and explain the situation. Please allow a couple business days for a response. 

Also, due to customs, etc. I don't think it will get to the Netherlands from the US in 3 business days.

18 hours ago, Mr-Protocol said:

Check your spam mail, it might have been filtered.

Since you paid with bitcoin (didn't even know that was an option) you may need to further verify things.

ontact shop@hak5.org with the order number and explain the situation. Please allow a couple business days for a response. 

Also, due to customs, etc. I don't think it will get to the Netherlands from the US in 3 business days.

Alrighty. :/

La7nesh,

I followed up with our Shop on your issue, and you should receive an email from us asap. There seems to have been a mess-up because of the payment method used. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact shop@hak5.org.

Best Regards,
Sebkinne