Wifi PineappleBook in EU ?

dakobg

I have asked sales@hak5  about UK availability as the shipping cost to UK is higher than the cost of the book so effectively making it unavailable, I'd be happy to pay a normal standard postage charge but having to pay courier charges for a book is not worth it, I'm still waiting for response to my hak5 query.

Hi, I run the EU store.

Stock issues.....yeah. In short, Irish import has been causing me issues with organising new stock, of both the Pineapples. I am awaiting certain legal stuff before I can. I cannot help that. It's frustrating for all involved, me especially as it's part of my livelyhood.

Once I get this all cleared up (going on nearly a year.....) I will ask that I get a stock of the books in. I don't have an ETA, I wish I did.

1 hour ago, Rkiver said:

Hi, I run the EU store.

Stock issues.....yeah. In short, Irish import has been causing me issues with organising new stock, of both the Pineapples. I am awaiting certain legal stuff before I can. I cannot help that. It's frustrating for all involved, me especially as it's part of my livelyhood.

Once I get this all cleared up (going on nearly a year.....) I will ask that I get a stock of the books in. I don't have an ETA, I wish I did.

I didn't realise there was an EU store, is it possible to put me on an email list I'm in UK and wonder what import issues you have.