really simple

You would have to create a text file(understood) and the commands( not sure) to type out the entire 2000 word document. Then compile that payload to a .bin file(i supose with the encoder on ducky's website) , and transfer it to the Ducky's(understood)

Well, if USB storage drives are disabled you could download the text file from a sever(FTP). I agree with Mr-Protocol though. Your best bet is to have the Ducky type out the text document for you.

This is an example script for educational purposes only.

REM Lets write a document

REM This opens a command window

WINDOWS d

DELAY 500

WINDOWS r

DELAY 1000

STRING cmd

ENTER

DELAY 500

REM Lets start typing the doc and save it

STRING blah blah blah blah >> C:\Users\[currentuser]\text.txt

DELAY 500

ENTER

STRING exit

ENTER

That is about it. You will need to replace the string 'blah blah blah' with your 2000 words. The double carrots '>>' append the preceding text into the document 'C:\Users\[currentuser]\text.txt'. You will also have to play with the DELAY to fit the target machine's speed. If you have 30 seconds at the machine, then I would make all the DELAY = 2000 since that gives the machine time to respond. You will also need to make sure the User has write permissions to where you plan on dropping this document. The cool thing about having the Ducky write it is that the metadata will reflect that it was written at the device and at what time.