Alfa AWUS036ACH

dant3k

• 2 years later...

This adapter has this Chip: Realtek RTL8812AU

So my question is: Does the adapter "Alfa AWUS036ACH" work with the Tetra?

Another interesting adapter would be the Alfa AWUS1900 (Chip: Realtek RTL8814AU) -> same question: does it work with the Tetra?

i'm gonna say no. i went an plugged mine in to check and it didn't show up. thats a stubborn adaptor. i have all the alfa's but that 4 antenna beast. the NHA gets more traffic then the rest even the ACH with 2 long ass antenna i put on it. the dongles they sell at hak are like 3 bucks hey work fine i put a few on every order i tend to lose them

8 hours ago, nikmel420 said:

i'm gonna say no. i went an plugged mine in to check and it didn't show up. thats a stubborn adaptor. i have all the alfa's but that 4 antenna beast. the NHA gets more traffic then the rest even the ACH with 2 long ass antenna i put on it. the dongles they sell at hak are like 3 bucks hey work fine i put a few on every order i tend to lose them

thanks for your reply! Can I understand it that way:

- you have no idea if the ASUS1900 works with the Tetra because you dont have one
- the ACH works but is a little bit stubborn
- the NHA seems to be the best adapter in your arsenal (and is not stubborn?!)
- the adapter from HAK5shop (NEH) is working fine but is not as good as the NHA

Sorry for all the questions, but I have this one from the HAK5shop and have the problem, that after a while (10 minutes, sometimes 1 hour) the adapter is stop working (The adapters activity LED went off or lights durable ...not fast blinking at it should). Even a reboot of the Tetra with the Web GUI doesnt help - I have to plug out and in the power adapter or the Alfa-NEH in order to work again 😞 Thats why I am in search for a new one!

Archived