Resetting the Nano Splash Screens

Tech_Terry

I have been able to do about 50% of what I should with my Nano. In an effort make sure the initial setup or various additions to the firmware or other updates are not the cause of the problem, I have tried hard resets back to the original firmware.

I have noticed that the setup videos for the Nano Linux setup have Splash Screens I do not get. Should I be seeing them? See Example.

No example attached in your post that I could see, My Nano has never "fully finished" a firmware update, it just gets stuck on the updating screen,.

I also have issues with mine and like you have only been able do about 50% of what it should, (PineAP doesn't work) , It never logs sniffed networks , Recon works though and can detect networks , but PineAP will never log any.

As for that screen

I normally wait about 20-30 minutes just to be sure and then force a reboot and it appears to have upgraded.

see my pic of the screen it gets stuck on when it starts an update.

29d2b8d.png

Edited by zoro25

No example attached in your post that I could see, My Nano has never "fully finished" a firmware update, it just gets stuck on the updating screen,.

I also have issues with mine and like you have only been able do about 50% of what it should, (PineAP doesn't work) , It never logs sniffed networks , Recon works though and can detect networks , but PineAP will never log any.

As for that screen

I normally wait about 20-30 minutes just to be sure and then force a reboot and it appears to have upgraded.

see my pic of the screen it gets stuck on when it starts an update.

29d2b8d.png

I don't understand how you're not able to update your NANO when from the screenshot you're clearly running 1.0.4

Also if you're flashing from a tethered Android you'll need to restart the connection to the NANO after it has completed the flashing process (5-10 minutes).