Configurable Button and NANO-Turtle

telot

Hey guys - quick q regarding the Reset Button. In the specs, you list configurable reset button. How is this best accessed? I poked around /etc and /pineapple, but nothings jumping out at me.

I'm playing with making a NANO-Turtle to drop nano-sized shells on a network with the use of a USB to ethernet adapter. I haven't worked out the bridging yet (separate post begging for help coming soon, I'm sure), but I have my /etc/rc.local that will bring up the eth1 interface and grab dhcp. It'd be really cool to have the option of using my NANO in its normal fashion most of the time (connecting it direct to laptop) but having the option of going "turtle mode" by attaching the ethernet adapter, powering the nano from a wall-wart, and just pushing the reset button and walking away. Thoughts? Ideas?

telot

Looking at the Trello board of backlog features to be implemented, our timeline for 1.0.2 and what's already been done I'd say this will likely need to come in 1.0.3. It's a matter Seb and I have discussed at length and we're determined to make the feature as user friendly as possible. That said - it isn't implemented yet. There's most likely a hack that you can use to get it going. Will hit up Seb for that info when he wakes up.

If I plug a USB drive into is it going to auto mount itself and be used as storage on the nano? If it can and doesn't auto mount do I just go into the system conf file and edit that to mount it automatically? I seen it say /dev9 or whatever number mount and then unable to in the system log so idk if in doing it wrong or its not possible. The sdcard is plenty of space especially since modules aren't very big files but it would be nice to know still for running big files or I would have to look at how openwrt works but maybe like a live boot type deal on the nano for temporarily running a different Or kali command line version live boot.