Wait or buy?

Bl4ckc00k1e

Hi all, yesterday i went to bought some staff for my Mark 5 in the shop but i start to read and see the video about a "new pineapple", so...

I see on video the Hexadecimal title:

0xC = 12

And people say that maybe means that on december maybe will it be on shop.

My question is simple if this is real, i would whait to buy accesories? or will still compatble?

Because imaging that the accessories will not work or start with new accesories more cool, etc.

Please any info will be appreciated.

Apparently there is a new Pineapple (Mark VI) coming out this December, as to wait or buy thats up to you. The Mark VI won't have as much support when it comes out, so if you're a beginner then I would say stick to the Mark V since there are already so many tutorials on it (and many threads on this site). But just looking at the quick advertisement for the Mark VI, I would say buy it. In terms of accessories they would still be compatible I'm guessing like the Pineapple doesn't really have "accessories" it's just compatible with many of the items on the HakShop (Ducky, Adapters, etc.).

Apparently there is a new Pineapple (Mark VI) coming out this December, as to wait or buy thats up to you. The Mark VI won't have as much support when it comes out, so if you're a beginner then I would say stick to the Mark V since there are already so many tutorials on it (and many threads on this site). But just looking at the quick advertisement for the Mark VI, I would say buy it. In terms of accessories they would still be compatible I'm guessing like the Pineapple doesn't really have "accessories" it's just compatible with many of the items on the HakShop (Ducky, Adapters, etc.).

Well i am not beginner and i have it few moths that goes out. But maybe i buy antennas (with "special connector") and the new comes with other connector, or the juice battery dosnt work in the new because need more voltage or amps, etc. I think is better wait for it, but i dont understand why hack5 don`t give us more information...