IRC

macker

You got a 5 second ban to prevent auto-rejoining since auto-rejoining defeats the point of a kick... you're no longer banned.

In case you wondered though, the reason you got kicked in the first place is because you entered the channel and immediately pasted 12 lines of ASM. This is what we call spam.

As for uptight ops, I'd disagree with the term uptight, 12 lines of code in a fairly public channel is a reasonable reason to get kicked... just ask anyone in #hak5 and they'll tell you they dislike IRC spam.

We welcome users in #hak5 but there's no no-one likes people who paste crap in to the channel for no sensible reason.

Well each to his own, I'm sorry you didn't like your experience in #hak5 but we try to keep it as clean as possible and to be honest 12 lines of code as a hello isn't really how we do things...

You're welcome back if ever you feel like trying again but don't paste anything longer than 5 lines, especially as a 'hello'.

Well each to his own, I'm sorry you didn't like your experience in #hak5 but we try to keep it as clean as possible and to be honest 12 lines of code as a hello isn't really how we do things...

You're welcome back if ever you feel like trying again but don't paste anything longer than 5 lines, especially as a 'hello'.

OK I will do it in Fortran if I comeback :D