a bit o spam to lol at.

manuel

quoted from an email:

Hi,

My name is Karen Grates and I’m a technical editor for two K-12 Education related sites that offer unique information and advice on a range of topics like tutoring, schools, child care, math etc.

I’m interested in trading links with your site and would be glad to offer you a free listing from one of my sites in exchange for a link back to the other. Besides adding valuable content for our website visitors, this partnership will essentially create one way links to both of our sites which is valuable in terms of search engine promotion.

Please reply to this mail with your interest and linking text details. I will get back to you immediately with my details and the URL where I will list your site.

Note: To avoid the problem of spamvertising, I have refrained from divulging my websites’ and your site’s URLs in this email.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email. If you have any questions, comments, or requests just let me know. I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Karen Grates

Technical Administrator

Disclaimer: - This is a one time manual email request, sent by me with the sole intention of building one way links that will benefit our sites. I visited your website and found your email address listed there. I respect your privacy and if you prefer not to receive any further emails from me, please do reply and let me know.

I had to share this, because who in their right mind would reply to this and not expect more spam.... ....Free listings....spamvertising....i look forward to you reply....entire disclaimer msg....

fun fun and more fun