Compile da Batch file

Shiva

Who writes the as "da", I know da is yes in Russian... other then that I don't think it's a real word.

lol ... n00bs and "gangstas". Maybe he's a gangsta?

Which file has the username and password in it? I can't really think of a reason to include a password in a batch file for ... oh, Gmail must need you to authenticate to send mail. Yeah, just create some random account to use.

As for compiling .bat files, I don't think you can. Besides, even if you could you could probably pull the information out with a hex editor or strings, as gameman733 said.

hiya

well! Batch file's can be compiled. well! yea if you sniff the connection - then its a different story, BUT its much safer to compile the batch file then leave it as plaintext isn't it? cus then duh --> plain text - you dont even have to sniff - you can just see that yu'v been hacked into, and know the mail id to where its going? and the mail id's pwd too :cry:

If you compile on the other hand, to see the mail id & its pwd, you have to use a hex editor or sniff the traffic, a lot more difficult than just seeing the mail id & its pwd - :D

Just a thought anyway

erm ... da? well! just as kewl is kewl is to cool da is to the - also 2 words instead of 3? :D

Better now :lol:

hiya

well! Batch file's can be compiled. well! yea if you sniff the connection - then its a different story, BUT its much safer to compile the batch file then leave it as plaintext isn't it? cus then duh --> plain text - you dont even have to sniff - you can just see that yu'v been hacked into, and know the mail id to where its going? and the mail id's pwd too :cry:

If you compile on the other hand, to see the mail id & its pwd, you have to use a hex editor or sniff the traffic, a lot more difficult than just seeing the mail id & its pwd - :D

Just a thought anyway

erm ... da? well! just as kewl is kewl is to cool da is to the - also 2 words instead of 3? :D

Better now :lol:

oh my god there are so many things wrong with that...

first i think you mean letters not words

second IT'S ONE MORE FUCKING LETTER and it makes you NOT look like a dumb ass

third you can not compile batch files... can NOT... NOT

fourth and the idea is that it is hidden if someone finds it they will delete it because knowing someone's fake e-mail address will not help you..

Semantics.

The point is, there is no benefit from compiling the batch file. If you are worried about someone getting your username and password create two dummy gmail accounts.

Have your batch send the files to one account, then setup a filter in that account to send all the files to another account. That way all the files sit in an account that you know the credentials.

I know that Im over paranoid, however, why would you ever put your username and password to _your_ email account anywhere in plain text? Hell, I dont even like those password safe programs.

The only benefit you get from compiling a batch is that the not so savvy will not edit/steal your code. In my opinion, leave it as a batch so you can quickly edit it on the fly no matter where you are.

if you are going to create a second emails address for the log's i recommend using a hushmail.com account, the account data such as emails and attachments are encrypted to a state of paranoia and they never disclosure content's of your email account. then set it up to forward all emails to you regular account s so if some one find out their box is being used by the usb hacksaw there is now way for them to be able to track down who you are as hushmail effectively stops them as they don't disclose info