ardronepwn infusion

edwingeorge747

-> https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/forum/75-pineapple-infusions/

AR.Drone - https://www.wifipineapple.com/?infusions

ardronepwn 1.0 CLI hak5darren AR.Drone Seek and Destroy script. Connects to nearby AR.Drones and sends program kill command by telnet.

Message Darren I suppose or ask in Pinapple forum section..

The one you mention, looks to be CLI based, not gui based, so should work like other command line infusions and probably has a help file.

Thanx sud0nick and digip...

But i wanted to run this program command directly as soon as the wifi pineapple boots up using dip switches. So what command should i put in the dip switch sequence to make it execute. Any help would be appreciated..

Much different question than your original post..lol. Still something for the pineapple section though.

Thanx sud0nick and digip...

But i wanted to run this program command directly as soon as the wifi pineapple boots up using dip switches. So what command should i put in the dip switch sequence to make it execute. Any help would be appreciated..

I believe your question is answered in the first video. Darren shows you how to use ardronepwn. It's a command line infusion so you need to type

pineapple infusion ardronepwn

plus any parameters required in one of the DIP fields.