Hello pineapple community.

I'm having trouble with my mark v dnsspoof.

I wrote my own html that pulls credentials from a form and posts them up to a PHP function located in a separate file.

Flow looks like this:

Index.html redirect >> main.html >> form >> login.php(data logged) >> redirect >> back to main.html.

The idea is that the page loads, which once spoofed it does very nicely. But then I push the submit button, the information posts to the PHP and I get a 404E.

Everything is there in html but once directed at any .PHP it 404E's.

I fallowed the phishing tutorial and fallowed every step, but for some reason I keep getting the 404E.

I'm thinking that PHP isn't installed correctly but I'm kind of new to this and have no Idea what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've been on google all day trying to find a solution.. No dice, like I said, I'm pretty sure I'm making a simple mistake.

Unfortunately I'm not finding a ton of articles on troubleshooting php installations with a pnpl.

Any help or a nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Hello pineapple community.

I'm having trouble with my mark v dnsspoof.

I wrote my own html that pulls credentials from a form and posts them up to a PHP function located in a separate file.

Flow looks like this:

Index.html redirect >> main.html >> form >> login.php(data logged) >> redirect >> back to main.html.

The idea is that the page loads, which once spoofed it does very nicely. But then I push the submit button, the information posts to the PHP and I get a 404E.

Everything is there in html but once directed at any .PHP it 404E's.

I fallowed the phishing tutorial and fallowed every step, but for some reason I keep getting the 404E.

I'm thinking that PHP isn't installed correctly but I'm kind of new to this and have no Idea what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I never managed to get dnsspoof to work ever on me pineapple, gave up with it and used

Evil portal front end for Nodogsplash >>>>>>>> https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/33554-support-evil-portal/

Work's very well.

Edited by z3roc00l

That tutorial is from 2011. Much has changed since then. PHP is installed on your Pineapple MKV by default so I don't know why you would think it didn't install properly. As z3roc00l said, use Evil Portal II instead, it will make your life a lot easier. Also, maybe brush up on some PHP or at least learn the basics. You can start with a Google search.

Edited by sud0nick

That tutorial is from 2011. Much has changed since then. PHP is installed on your Pineapple MKV by default so I don't know why you would think it didn't install properly. As z3roc00l said, use Evil Portal II instead, it will make your life a lot easier. Also, maybe brush up on some PHP or at least learn the basics. You can start with a Google search.

Thanks for the advice but I managed to fix it.

The interesting thing about this problem was that I wrote the page and tested it on Apache and it worked perfect.

But once I dropped it into the pnpl@/www it refused to run the php, it would run the html no problem but the php only returned the 404e.

So I tinkered with this all last night and ended up re-flashing the pnpl and then I copied the default error.php file from the pnpl and rewrote portions of it variables, logging directions, log output ect.

And now it's working fine, I'm going to dig into it a bit deeper and figure out exactly what my .php was missing that made it error out in the pineapple.

This just confused me because my .php ran perfect in Apache which made me think that something wasn't configured and or installed correctly in the pnpl.

Anyway its fixed.

Thanks for the support.

You guys are the best.