Solid green light, no ethernet, no wifi

thank

I tried the reset and recovery. Neither worked. Last time I used it was when 2.0 came IIRC. I was doing the normal stuff with it.

To be honest it seems so buggy I have only used it a couple times. It not booting up makes me think it may not be code just bad hardware.

So is just getting a solid green light a bad sign?

I'm now seeing the same issue immediately after updating to 2.1.1. It went down for a reboot after the update and never came back. It is now sitting with a steady green light and a flashing blue light.

It is no longer talking over wireless or ethernet. I attempted using DHCP and a static IP on the ethernet port without any success.

PROGRESS! ...Sort of.

I gave the dip switch reset one more try, then went for a sandwich. It went back to green and flashing blue for about 15 minutes, then switched to the rotating lights I was expecting. After resetting the switches to 11111 and rebooting, everything came back!

So, to resolve this, do the following:

1. Power off your Pineapple.
  2. Disconnect the ethernet cable (this is the one major change I made from my last few attempts).
  3. Set the dip switches to 10011 (from left to right).
  4. Turn on the Pineapple.
  5. Go get a sandwich. Wait for the lights to start cycling with a steady green light.
  6. Power off the Pineapple.
  7. Reset the dip switches to 11111.
  8. Power on the Pineapple and let it boot.

Unfortunately, I'm now seeing other issues, but I AM able to get an IP again and get back into the interface.

Other people in the forums have resolved simmilar issues buly leaving it unplugged for 3 days and re powering it on then. Clears a stale cache in the memory. Give that a go and see if it works. And also are you properly powering in?

Habve a simmilar problem (but exist since I got the MKV) but even afrter a few days plugged off nothing worked...

Just Green / Blue LED on normal Boot mode...

No Ethnernet / no WIFI...