Pineapple troubles

ozsteyr

Hi, I recieved my pineapple yesterday and it worked fine. I then performed an upgrade and still it was fine. I turned it on this morning and now it wont work. The blue light flahes fast and green light stays solid for 40 seconds or so then the blue light goes off and then it goes red, yellow, blue, yellow red really quick, repetedly. I have tried the flashing - and says it was successfull. I have tried the- https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/31637-micro-sd-unbrick-issue/ but am unsure of the stager file?

Then tried the md5 and update on sd with switch 2 +3 down and it didnt work. It uses mains power, ethernet connect and chrome browser if this helps.

Im totally new at this so please be nice.

Thanks, I tried this one first, with no luck

Your DIP switches are all in the UP position when you boot up, right?

That pattern you see is the "I'm ready to be set up" pattern, so does it broadcast a wireless network?

Apart from seeing that LED pattern, you don't get an IP over ethernet?

How do I

Your DIP switches are all in the UP position when you boot up, right?

That pattern you see is the "I'm ready to be set up" pattern, so does it broadcast a wireless network?

Apart from seeing that LED pattern, you don't get an IP over ethernet?

The Unbricking says it was successful but when I try to IP over ethernet it wont connect

Yes it does broadcast wireless

Yes all the switches go up.

The led pattern goes red, yellow, blue, blue, yellow, red pause, repeat very fast.

How do I edit my post if necessary

Thanks for your time its much appreciated.

Thanks. I can get in wirelessly but still not via Ethernet. with no internet conection

All good now.

Thank you very much!

Do you know what may have happened?

UPDATE: 20min later back to the way it was. Ill try the same again.

I log in via wireless and after a couple of minutes the pineapple blue led starts blinking and I loose connection

Turn off / Turn on, Connect wirelessly and after a couple of minutes it happens again.

So I get on again, reboot and then I have ethernet connection working for a couple of minutes and the above happens as well.

Any ideas?

Edited by ozsteyr

Thanks. I can get in wirelessly but still not via Ethernet. with no internet conection

All good now.

Thank you very much!

Do you know what may have happened?

UPDATE: 20min later back to the way it was. Ill try the same again.

I log in via wireless and after a couple of minutes the pineapple blue led starts blinking and I loose connection

Turn off / Turn on, Connect wirelessly and after a couple of minutes it happens again.

So I get on again, reboot and then I have ethernet connection working for a couple of minutes and the above happens as well.

Any ideas?

Please request an exchange, or email shop@hak5.org.

You seem to have received a defective device.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

It's not a big issue, shipping is still rather fast and the entire thing is paid for.

That's amazing. I purchase a fair amount overseas and this is only the second time has a anyone been this willing to help with their own product.

Many thanks.

Should I request an exchange, or email shop@hak5.org?

And Shipping took only 8 days from sale to my door.

Edited by ozsteyr