Auto Harvester and beacon response?

Zyg0te

There are quite a few undocumented features with the Pineapple and I think Auto Harvester and Beacon Response are two of them. What are they? I cant seem to configure them, just enable/disable it. So any information would be appreciated. Im planning on contributing to the wiki once I figure out how things work.

I believe Auto Harvester has to do with collecting networks i maybe totally wrong on that and im not to sure yet what Beacon is for other then i guess maybe to tell devices that the pineapple is taking connections.

I can't do any videos on them either till i figure them out.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you had already the time after defcon to tell us a little bit more about the role and the features of PineAp, Beacon and the Autoharvester? This would be great!

Thank you in advance!

Do you had already the time after defcon to tell us a little bit more about the role and the features of PineAp, Beacon and the Autoharvester? This would be great!

Thank you in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Igim3upL0 Short Understanding they did they are still working on the papers their gonna release on the features.

• 3 months later...

This was from August....? I agree some documentation on these features would be great - I also do not find any yet they are constantly referred to.

From firmware 2.1.0 onwards, help is built in.

There is also more coming to our new wiki (and we'll release some white papers or similar at some point) soon.

Best regards,

Sebkinne