hakshop contact

cheeto

It took a second for them to contact me about an address change on an order, but it was a super busy week for them then. They are just as cool in person and how they do things as how they act on the video's.

That is the right address.

I feel your pain on the anxiety of waiting , but they do deliver..;p

Cheeto, sorry for the delay. Sara let me know she contacted you and will be sending a replacement (no need to ship back the broken unit) + a free antenna. We stand by our products and are very customer focused. The only issue causing a delay in your request was the shipping location, which we've worked out. I hope you understand as we've unfortunately had to make a lot of tough choices regarding export.

• 9 months later...
Dear,

I did a purchase on HakShop site and received an email saying that my order was canceled. I checked in the card company, and the payment was accepted. I sent some emails to shop@hak5.org and I don't had return.

Why does my purchase was canceled? The billing information is the same as shipping address.

Thanks