Windows MENU USB Rubber Ducky Help!

Hi,

I've just received my USB Rubber Ducky, and its great. But when using it with my Windows 7 Enterprise PC the MENU or APP commands do not work. Im trying to run CMD as administrator but can't find a way to get the menu up. I've also tried another key combination they i found that should run it as administrator which would be really handy, CONTROL + SHIFT + ENTER but that doesn't work either. Is this a fault with my USB Ducky. my PC or am i doing something wrong? Would really appreciate some help.

Thanks

UPDATE:

I've found that key combinations such as CONTROL ATL DELETE, CONTROL SHIFT ESCAPE etc also don't work but CONTROL c and CONTROL v do. I am also using RDC to access my windows PC if that helps

Edited by ukdude13

Sometimes the GUI key can be flaky, theres another post concerning it in the forum, you'd have to search for it.

Strange, "CTRL-ALT DEL" and "CTRL-SHIFT ESCAPE" should work? have you got the "-" imbetween CTRL & ALT ???