Sharing ques

L3arn3r

Looking for file shares or shared folders?

Open a command prompt(right click, run as administrator**)

cd %UserProfile%\desktop
wmic SHARE list full /format:htable > SHARES.html
start SHARES.html

Supposedly if you do what's suggested in the link I gave the security log will tell you who grabbed which file and possibly also who viewed which folder.

Did you try it?

Try "fsmgmt.msc" from a run prompt, see if it shows open files, or sessions/connections in use (but no logging, like Cooper mentioned - you should look into his suggestion as well though if you want to have an audit log or setup a group policy to keep track in the event viewer).

Supposedly if you do what's suggested in the link I gave the security log will tell you who grabbed which file and possibly also who viewed which folder.

Did you try it?

This is about GUI dude! would be appreciate if you know how to perform this on CMD?

Try "fsmgmt.msc" from a run prompt, see if it shows open files, or sessions/connections in use (but no logging, like Cooper mentioned - you should look into his suggestion as well though if you want to have an audit log or setup a group policy to keep track in the event viewer).

Thanks For this but i wanna do this task through cmd (not on GUI mode)

Edited by L3arn3r