[Infusion idea] pirate boxe

m40295

I've noticed pirate boxes are becoming more and more popular and considering most of them are installed on open wrt devices it would be perfect for the wifi pineapple my thought is to create a ifusion that would make nodogssplash host the files chat ,file upload ,file download as well as add it to command line so you could dip switch from it so and you're not using your pineapple for pineapple you could switch and use it as a full-time piratebox

this is a concept idea would love to see someone try this out

I've noticed pirate boxes are becoming more and more popular and considering most of them are installed on open wrt devices it would be perfect for the wifi pineapple my thought is to create a ifusion that would make nodogssplash host the files chat ,file upload ,file download as well as add it to command line so you could dip switch from it so and you're not using your pineapple for pineapple you could switch and use it as a full-time piratebox

this is a concept idea would love to see someone try this out

I was also thinking of implementing this a while back but i have no time to do it it should be an easy port good luck.