Wireless Radio Usage

pabo2uk

So we all know that wlan0 is used primarily for Karma. Fine. Which leaves wlan1 to do all the fun stuff. My question is if im using wlan1 in client mode to receive internet for example can I then use wlan1 to use Jammer or another infusion that requires the wlan1 interface? Will this not cock up wlan1 and confuse it? If so, what is the general rule of thumb with this? I suppose this would also affect wlan0 if another infusion was to use that interface at the same time. I ask this because when I run Jammer or another infusion it asks me what interface do i want to use wlan0 or wlan1...... Whats the point in asking if we can only use it per single infusion?

So we all know that wlan0 is used primarily for Karma. Fine. Which leaves wlan1 to do all the fun stuff. My question is if im using wlan1 in client mode to receive internet for example can I then use wlan1 to use Jammer or another infusion that requires the wlan1 interface? Will this not cock up wlan1 and confuse it? If so, what is the general rule of thumb with this? I suppose this would also affect wlan0 if another infusion was to use that interface at the same time. I ask this because when I run Jammer or another infusion it asks me what interface do i want to use wlan0 or wlan1...... Whats the point in asking if we can only use it per single infusion?

To answer some of your questions: Depending on what the infusion does, you may be able to run it on wlan1 while using it for something else. You can only use wlan1 for client mode or jammer, but not both at the same time. It varies from infusion to infusion. If you wanted to have multiple extra radios besides the wlan1 radio, you could use an extra wireless card connected to the USB port.

Edited by boob00

I always have this plugged into my pineapple: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005ETA5K2

I use it for things like mdk3, aireplay-ng, airodrop-ng (which I finally got to work), bully, and other tools that require monitor mode.

Ya same here, those Alpha radios are perfect.