Jasager/Karma

aolvera

Hi peep,

so im having a litle problem enableing karma to accept any probe request. Once i enable karma i see it get probe request but i dont ever see it associate any of them unless i change my ssid to the ones its searching for is there anyway or what can i do to have kama accept all the probe request.

Hi peep,

so im having a litle problem enableing karma to accept any probe request. Once i enable karma i see it get probe request but i dont ever see it associate any of them unless i change my ssid to the ones its searching for is there anyway or what can i do to have kama accept all the probe request.

Hey,

Karma won't accept all probe requests because some newer devices like the iphone 5s , samsung galaxy s4 etc.. got extra security against karma attacks .

Hope that answers your question!

- Jesse

iphone 5s , samsung galaxy s4 etc.. got extra security against karma attacks .

I own those 2 phones and I guess im lucky (or unlucky) cause they both got pwned by karma (mark V 1.04. Iphone 5s iOs 7.04. Galaxy S4 4.3)

Edited by riddimr

out of curiosity, if MAC and SSID underpin the karma attack what could possibly be the basis of any defence against it?

obliging GPS location within a particular range? same channel?

speaking of revisions to karma in the works, i'd really love to have it accept probe requests for password protected networks. (if even tenable)