help with camera drivers

ECas123

well i just bought a camera and i forgot to pop the installation cd in before i plugged in the camera and now i have installed the drivers and 2 programs that came with it but whenever i plug the camera in nothing happens what can i do to fix this?

You unplugged the camera, uninstalled the drivers, restarted, installed the drivers from the CD that are designed for your OS and then after all that (or when the app on the CD told you to) plugged the camera back in?

yes yes yes yes and yes theres only one driver and 2 programs

Don't waste time with installing camera drivers, just get yourself a cheap card reader. It saves a lot of time & effort, saves the camera battery and is usually just faster.

The link he gave didn't work but I'm guessing it's one of those little cameras with no removable memory and a resolution of 800x600 or (much) less...

If it is one of these then take note: they can be very flakey sometimes so you might have to try a few times to make it work.

Googled about a bit, and it doesn't have removable media on it. :shock:

But, my mate was also given one of those, thing hardly ever worked right, took multiple attempts to connect properly... eventually it met Mr Lump Hammer.