Batch install? (phials?)

FreeFallin

One feature that saved me a ton of time on the Mark IV was phials - are there any plans to bring this back to the Mark V? Or is there something already in place that I'm missing?

I know it takes quite awhile for me to reinstall all the infusions I need after a wipe or upgrade - mostly because each install brings you back to the main management page where you have to wait for tiles to load, then repeat, etc.

Is there any chance of a CLI install option, or at least on the available infusions page, check boxes to install multiple infusions at once? Thanks!

We've asked the question already and been told by Sebkinne that it's on his to do list. :) I'm talking about adding an "install everything" button to the pineapple bar not the script. I have no idea if phials is being updated for the Mark 5.

We could easily implement a command line tool like phials on the MKV, but we would rather add it to the webinterface.

Adding it to the webinterface can be done quite easily too, but to do it well requires some framework modifications.

While it is on our list (and quite far up when it comes to usability), we have to fix a couple more things beforehand.

Thanks for your understanding,

Sebkinne

Sebkinne, Thanks for all the work yall are doing on this. I was wondering about this as well. I was thinking that it would be awesome to be able to do batch installs of the infusions. Like an option to check all the infusions you want to install and then it installs only the checked infusions. Im loving the pineapple.. especially the more I play with it.

We've asked the question already and been told by Sebkinne that it's on his to do list. :) I'm talking about adding an "install everything" button to the pineapple bar not the script. I have no idea if phials is being updated for the Mark 5.

We could easily implement a command line tool like phials on the MKV, but we would rather add it to the webinterface.

Adding it to the webinterface can be done quite easily too, but to do it well requires some framework modifications.

While it is on our list (and quite far up when it comes to usability), we have to fix a couple more things beforehand.

Thanks for your understanding,

Sebkinne

Thanks for the replies. Any chance for an unofficial CLI in the mean time? I've looked through the phials script, the modules list it calls from cloud.wifipineapple.com appears to only be available for the Mark IV.

I know your list is long, I appreciate the reply!

Thanks for the replies. Any chance for an unofficial CLI in the mean time? I've looked through the phials script, the modules list it calls from cloud.wifipineapple.com appears to only be available for the Mark IV.

I know your list is long, I appreciate the reply!

Not from me, sorry. It'll take about the same amount of time, so I'll be doing the bar first. Porting his script over isn't very difficult, you'll need to get the mk5 list instead.

But this will be available soon, don't worry.

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I'm glad everyone is smooth sailing on 1.0.3!

A WiFi Pineapple Bar update has been pushed to the WiFi Pineapple Bar (inception?). Update and your infusions stored on the SD card will be restored automatically.
Best Regards,
Sebkinne

With this Bar update, makes the batch install much less of an issue. Thanks!