USB Rubber Ducky SD Card Detection Issue

xstormx

Hi everyone,

I just got my Ducky In the mail yesterday and I immediately took the SD card out, popped it in the USB to micro SD card connector. I next opened up my Finder window (I'm on OSX), went to devices and saw a untitled device, next I opened it up and saw several files on it, Then I was interrupted and had to leave my house in a hurry. Today I plugged my SD card into my USB to Micro SD connector then plugged it into my Mac... and nothing, I plugged it into my brothers mac, no device in sight, my dads Dell running windows 7... still nothing. Can someone please tell me how my Micro SD card device might be able to be detected once again?

I have purchased 3 ducks from the hakshop and have had issues with 2 of the sd cards that come with them. Your best bet will be to try a different reader (I had issues with one of my readers as well) or just get a new sd card. They are really cheap these days and you don't need a very large one.

I have also read that the hakshop is good at fixing issues, so definitely contact them if replacing something yourself is out of the question. They are good people.

I have purchased 3 ducks from the hakshop and have had issues with 2 of the sd cards that come with them. Your best bet will be to try a different reader (I had issues with one of my readers as well) or just get a new sd card. They are really cheap these days and you don't need a very large one.

I have also read that the hakshop is good at fixing issues, so definitely contact them if replacing something yourself is out of the question. They are good people.

Thanks! I'll ask the Hakshop what they can do.