searching for ducky (paypal)

levisiccard

haven't seen a market place here. Maybe a tip with a link for a teensy 2.0 board could also be helpfull (thinking about ebay). Just to make shure i get the right board then.

Anything is helpfull,

(of course the rubber ducky is my preferred choice)

regards

• 3 weeks later...

Nopes, that wasn't the issue. Got a credit card now so the topic can be closed. haven't bought my ducky yet. I'm still figuring out how it exactly works. Got the payloader in my kali machine yet but i'm still figguring out how to make my own .bin files from a notepad in windows 8 so any help is very welcome here!

• 3 months later...

Nopes, that wasn't the issue. Got a credit card now so the topic can be closed. haven't bought my ducky yet. I'm still figuring out how it exactly works. Got the payloader in my kali machine yet but i'm still figguring out how to make my own .bin files from a notepad in windows 8 so any help is very welcome here!

This is a old topic, but I figured I'd let you in on how to, cause it's easy.

Once you have your script, plug your microsd card into your computer through a adaptor, then go into your notepad, click ' save as ' then go into the sd card from the pop up window and type " inject.bin " it will ask you to replace the current file, click yes. Done.