Exploitation trick

L3arn3r

Hey,

Let's suppose I have a victim and i can run anything on victim machine but victim is connected on LAN with 2k or 3k another users so is it possible to exploit all machines through one victim?

Any Idea?

Any Suggestion?

Any link?

Any Google Keyword?

Hate to answer your question with a question but If you have your machine on a lan could you attack other machines? A compromised computer is exactly that, compromised. You can do whatever you want through it.

If My question sounds like stupidly then want to know same question but in another way how i can scan my victim's network through victim PC.

If i will use his desktop to do metasploit things then he can see that what i am doing. would like to do silently.

Just Share idea's how would you do?

Edited by L3arn3r

If My question sounds like stupidly then want to know same question but in another way how i can scan my victim's network through victim PC.

If i will use his desktop to do metasploit things then he can see that what i am doing. would like to do silently.

Just Share idea's how would you do?

I am not to big on metasploit I have used meterpreter before but I prefer to write my own payloads. I always include a portscanner in my payload as well as a way to send other files to the machine. As long as you are not executing graphical programs then the user wont physically see that you are doing a scan. If you are wanting to learn a lot about metasploit I suggest that you take the metasploit unleashed class, or if you have time on your hands and some programming experience you could always write your own payloads that do exactly what you want them to do (be careful though and don't use them maliciously)