[Question] Can i automatically swich payloads depending the system?

Hi everyone! :)

I have some questions about the functionallity of the ducky. I was thinking if there is any method to:

1) Identify the system's OS (architecture, lenguage, etc)

2) Based on what we know on 1) use a payload that was preloaded.

The real question is that if i can do a payload that can do 1 and 2 at the same time.

Please let me know if the question is clear, because I need to know that.

Thanks guys!! :)

Automatic - not at the moment .

Im not sure if theres any hint within the HID protocol?

I suppose it would be there, you would need a C-routine to fingerprint the HID responses/requests from the Host OS, then call an appropriate inject-win.bin or inject-lin.bin based on the fingerprint analysis.

Let me know how you get on.

Edited by midnitesnake

The last time I asked a question similar to this the answer was to use multiple small yield SD cards. You can make a payload for Windows, Mac, and Linux, and have an SD card for each. You can also add multiple payloads to each depending on what you want the payload to do.

with cm_duck.hex you can choose between two key presses (NUM & CAPS Lock) two trigger different payloads (inject.bin / inject2.bin) and still have composite support (but your payload size is reduced to 2KB worth of instructions)

or use detour duck (m_duck.hex) (CAPS/NUM/Scroll Lock) for three different HID payloads inject.bin/inject2.bin/inject3.bin

Edited by midnitesnake

• 1 month later...

with cm_duck.hex you can choose between two key presses (NUM & CAPS Lock) two trigger different payloads (inject.bin / inject2.bin) and still have composite support (but your payload size is reduced to 2KB worth of instructions)

or use detour duck (m_duck.hex) (CAPS/NUM/Scroll Lock) for three different HID payloads inject.bin/inject2.bin/inject3.bin

i have the m_duck.hex and am tying to use the inject2.bin or even the inject3.bin using Mac OSX and the CAPS Lock for the trigger but nothing is happening. The only thing i get is the inject.bin when i press the button... Is this working for you? and if so can you pls explane your process?

I have tyed to press the button too but

You must only have one of the keyboard LEDs lit, if you have more than 1x it defaults to inject.bin only.

inject.bin triggers first by default, then either inject2/3/4 depending on the keyboard LEDs triggers next.