Newb-ish question but like the SMSer, is there a "Email" one?

I don't feel safe using my phones texting signal going threw the same internet as the pineapple.

I was wondering if there's an email one or change the configs of the SMSer.

NOTE:

It's under contract but i do not want employees tracking back, etc.

I do not have to discuss my work but it is under contract if anyone is wondering.

*Update reply of what i meant*

Mr-Protocol

Your text messages shouldn't go through the wifi, that should all be 3/4G.

Yes but they can still track it back,
Pineapple>Internet>Sever Gmail receiver/sender>Via text receiver/sender: back to the Internet>Gmail receiver/sender>Pineapple.

Tracking the pineapple.

Look up ip/mac on main internet host that the pineapple was on receiving/requesting.

look at all the logs that are on the stored internet host: example T-mobile wireless

Request all logs of that ip of data receiving/requesting

Search each ip, port, mac etc

it will show that the pineapples ip requested pass threw of Sever Gmail receiver/sender which could be encrypted, but there's decryption applications out there really simple too.

and will show that it was logging into the Sever Gmail receiver/sender, they look at the Gmail account and it will show that the Gmail sent threw a text example: 1-555-555-5555@@txt.att.net

Each text when sent will execute a command in the pineapple, which will send and receive information.

Trace that to the person/account and it will show there service location/gps data of the phone if it has one which 85% of phones have if not there tower usage, which can be traced to a single location that the user is at most.

You would have to get a fake social etc than get someone example an average 18 year old and for them get them a ton of alcohol than only use the phone when out in about than take out the battery.

When only you just needed a email to send which can be sent threw a phone with VPN internet and be sent to the Gmail. but do not log into the Gmail while your phone isn't connected to a VPN/proxy than it will be traced back to your phone.

Than also same for your computers, ideally the best way is to connect to it is at a free public internet place but be sure there are no camera's near by.

But when and if you had to leave it would be nice to execute commands via Email when you do have to leave.

Edited by mrgray

Your text messages shouldn't go through the wifi, that should all be 3/4G.

Yes but they can still track it back,

Pineapple>Internet>Sever Gmail receiver/sender>Via text receiver/sender: back to the Internet>Gmail receiver/sender>Pineapple.

Tracking the pineapple.

Look up ip/mac on main internet host that the pineapple was on receiving/requesting.

look at all the logs that are on the stored internet host: example T-mobile wireless

Request all logs of that ip of data receiving/requesting

Search each ip, port, mac etc

it will show that the pineapples ip requested pass threw of Sever Gmail receiver/sender which could be encrypted, but there's decryption applications out there really simple too.

and will show that it was logging into the Sever Gmail receiver/sender, they look at the Gmail account and it will show that the Gmail sent threw a text example: 1-555-555-5555@@txt.att.net

Each text when sent will execute a command in the pineapple, which will send and receive information.

Trace that to the person/account and it will show there service location/gps data of the phone if it has one which 85% of phones have if not there tower usage, which can be traced to a single location that the user is at most.

You would have to get a fake social etc than get someone example an average 18 year old and for them get them a ton of alcohol than only use the phone when out in about than take out the battery.

When only you just needed a email to send which can be sent threw a phone with VPN internet and be sent to the Gmail. but do not log into the Gmail while your phone isn't connected to a VPN/proxy than it will be traced back to your phone.

Than also same for your computers, ideally the best way is to connect to it is at a free public internet place but be sure there are no camera's near by.

But when and if you had to leave it would be nice to execute commands via Email when you do have to leave.

I've impersonally never tried this before but I wrote the code and I don't see why it wouldn't work. In the Number field for the module put the first half of your emial (everything before the @provider.com) and in the gateway field put the last part excluding the @ sign. So for example:

Number: myemail

Gateway: gmail.com

What is going on in the code is it is taking your phone number and concatenating it with your sms gateway and placing a @ in between them. Let me know if this works for you!