Ok, deauthing question

I flashed my alfa router not long ago with pineapple 2.7.0 and upgraded to 2.8.0, and I wanted to try the deauth feature. I setup my router, and I used one wifi adapter to connect to the router, and the other wifi adapter to the pineapple. Now, this is where I am little bit confused. When I go to deauth from the pineapple my netbook gets disconnected from the pineapple. Is this common? To prevent my netbook from getting dced while its deauthing do I need to add a second wifi adapter and connect to the second adapter? The reason why I have it setup like this so I can them still getting internet through the target ap but there traffic is still coming through my netbook.

the reason why I am using deauth (downloaded from the pineapple bar) since I want to see if I can dc myself from it, and see if it connects to my pineapple using karma.'

Goal tl;dr: deauth people from target AP and get karma to have them connect to me

So you are connecting your laptop to the Internet router over wifi, and connecting to the pineapple over the other wifi on your laptop? It is a bit unclear. Either way, you need to look into blacklist/whitelist of your deauth.

ap-------------laptop----pineapple---------clients.

Also I think I found the problem.

Edited by demonjester

Still unclear as to the connections are wireless or a cable. But hopefully you'll get it figured.

Sorry I mean my laptop is connected to the target router wirelessly using the internal laptop card, and I use my alfa wifi adapter to connect from the laptop to the pineapple.

I hope that helped. :)

I usually hard-wire to the pineapple from my laptop. I'm not sure how to set it up to ICS over it's WiFi. You would need a secondary radio in the pineapple to serve as an AP/P2P.

I used the wp4.sh and it worked perfect. If anything I will use my cell phone and just usb tether it.

Here is a very simplified version of what may work for you:

airodump-ng mon0

See the connected clients of the AP you want to bring to your router.

aireplay-ng -0 10 -a BS:SI:ID:OF:TARGETAP -c MA:CA:DD:RE:SS:OF VICTIM mon0

The client specified with the -c option will be deauth'd and may connect to the pineapple instead. You'll have to do this for each client you want to bring over, but it will accomplish what you want (bring over clients from AP while not disconnecting you).

telot

I would read up on those tools a lot more if you're unsure. I just gave you the most basic idea of what you should be doing, you'll have to learn the specifics for your situations yourself. Checkout Vivek's WiFi MegaPrimer on securitytube.net if you're into learning by example.

telot

I would read up on those tools a lot more if you're unsure. I just gave you the most basic idea of what you should be doing, you'll have to learn the specifics for your situations yourself. Checkout Vivek's WiFi MegaPrimer on securitytube.net if you're into learning by example.

telot

I have used toolsets in aircrack, just not on the pineapple. and I forgot about aireplay have deauthing option.