Mark IV pineapple as an openvpn gateway

durk182

I've been traveling for work a lot. One big pain is logging into the hotel WIFI on 3 (IPAD,IPHONE,computer) different devices everyday. The hotel remember each device's MAC for 24 hours. So I've used the Mark 4 as an AP (WPA2) connecting to the open Hotel WIFI via the AWUS036NHA. After connecting to the hotel WIFI I only have to use one device connected to the AP to click the "i agree" button on the hotel captive portal. The best part using the mark4 this way is I can connect my appleTV to the hotel WIFI since the appleTV doesn't have a web browser and cannot log into the captive portal directly.

I would like to have the mark4 connect to my witopia VPN account. I've been reading the openWRT openVPN pages but I can't get it to work. Anyone get VPN working on the pineapple?

I've been traveling for work a lot. One big pain is logging into the hotel WIFI on 3 (IPAD,IPHONE,computer) different devices everyday. The hotel remember each device's MAC for 24 hours. So I've used the Mark 4 as an AP (WPA2) connecting to the open Hotel WIFI via the AWUS036NHA. After connecting to the hotel WIFI I only have to use one device connected to the AP to click the "i agree" button on the hotel captive portal. The best part using the mark4 this way is I can connect my appleTV to the hotel WIFI since the appleTV doesn't have a web browser and cannot log into the captive portal directly.

I would like to have the mark4 connect to my witopia VPN account. I've been reading the openWRT openVPN pages but I can't get it to work. Anyone get VPN working on the pineapple?

What exactly is not working?