[Bug] Urlsnarf v2.7 not snarffing correctly - non-verbose mode

Zephyr

I've just installed the update of urlsnarf v2.7.

In non-verbose mode it is not listing URLs. All I get is:

urlsnarf output_1360493451.log [February 10 2013 10:52:47]
172.16.42.146HTTP

It stops there despite refreshing. That's all I get in non-verbose mode, nothing more. I have connected and tried snarffing multiple URLs with two distinct devices, which incidentally were working fine with urlsnarf v2.5 before the update. Have rebooted the MKIV after install. Nothing more is listed regarless of, well, anything. Verbose mode does work, but is a little too ... verbose.

Please note that urlsnarf v2.5 was working correctly, in both non-verbose and verbose mode.

Hardware Version (Mark III, Mark IV etc) .......................................... Mark IV
Firmware Version (2.3.1, 2.4.0 etc) ................................................... 2.7.0
What the problem is. In detail ........................................................... Pleae see above
If it is repeatable. If so, how do we cause the bug to appear? ........ It is persistent
Any error messages or helpful log output ........................................ None relevant
What is running on the pineapple at the time of the bug .................. Wireless, Cron jobs, Urlsnarf
Any fixes you have discovered ........................................................ None thus far

Well, except the interface where urlsnarf runs, I did not change so much stuff, I'll have a look.

EDIT: I found the issue in the filter. I'm working on a new version where you can filter with whatever you want (e.g. grep, awk, etc.) v2.8 is out with bug fix and new feature.

Edited by Whistle Master