PDA Security/Enumeration/Script kiddie Toolkit

barrytone

I got an XDA a few months back, and I've been having great fun with it. I've become organised all of a sudden too! :P

I've been playing around with WiFiFoFum, the ARM version of Cain and a few other bits and pieces.

War walking is great fun, and WiFiFoFum works really well. The mobile cain is pretty usefull, but obviously doesn't include most of the functionality of it's x86 bigger brother :P

So here's my questions...

What security/enumeration/script kiddie apps do you use on your PDA (if you have one obviously), what do you use them for, and what do you think of them? :)

Nmap

dsniff

hping2

NetCat

Netwox

Packit

arping

amap

Nikto

Nemesis

dnstracer

dnstop

fping

Ettercap

Ethereal

Etherwake

Idswakeup

Lorcon

Zulu

Cheops

BitchX

Xprobe2

Scapy

Ike-scan

Kismet (I’m still working the bugs out, but it works)

Aircrack

They all run on my HP iPAQ (running Debian) but some aren’t overly useful and all of them took some work to get running (I had to completely rewrite some of them to suite the hardware).

I'm still working on getting my Eagletec wlan card to work on my Zaurus 5500 to make exactly the kind of mobile hack tool you're building, and I guess the list Metatron supplied will be my guideline for most of the software I wanna run.