Pwnd2Pwnr

Why hey-row Hak 5!

Now, I am stoked about Halo 4... but not sure if 343 can pull it off without Bungie. I play Halo Reach, a lot. But, I decided to hop back to Halo 3... just to give me that feeling of no scoping, ninja beat downs, and the three round burst Battle RIfle without reticle bloom. I feel Halo Reach is garbage in comparison. Just thinking, what the hell went wrong with Halo... is it the attempt to market to the kids who like Modern Warfare? C'mon, what happened to the old addage, if it isn't broke, don't fix it...

I hear ya... Halo Reach just missed the prime elements that came for me to love in the series. DUAL WIELDING IS GONE?!?!?! I was hoping for an expansion on dual wielding... like dual Auto Rifles... that beats the hell out of Armor Licking (yes, licking...)

I hear ya... Halo Reach just missed the prime elements that came for me to love in the series. DUAL WIELDING IS GONE?!?!?! I was hoping for an expansion on dual wielding... like dual Auto Rifles... that beats the hell out of Armor Licking (yes, licking...)

well u got to remember that reach was before the halo 2,3 started so there so called weapons were not very advance at that time...

the fact that halo 4 is adding a call of duty variants to the game is a big kick in the balls to die hard halo fans, whats up with the custom loadouts teams layer becoming team points mode so you can still loose if youve got more kills and buying your own armour ability and skins etc urmm halo was ashooter were because everyone started the same it was a skilled based game not a agme where whoever played the most can win because they have a battle rifle starter loadout instead of an assault rifle (9/10 ten times battle rifle will win) but still halo reach was before 1 and two and 3 so why are there brutes in there because the burtes didnt help destory reach only the first covenant grunts elites and jackals not skirmishers whihc jackals are from the brute family so thats actually fucked up but still the new modes in halo 4 are just a cod copy but halo style, 343 industrie quotes "we want halo to be back into the top selling 1 st place again but call of duty always is so we're not making it like call of duty we dont want you to think that, we're changing it to bring it back to top seller" urmm so is that why its like cod and that its only 8 missions in campaign and that its now got spec ops sorry spartan ops, FUCK YOU 343 your ruining halo you really are

• 2 weeks later...

I've got my eyes on Planetside 2, Mechwarrior Online, Stalker-Online and Survarium personally, as well as a few larger budget PC titles. If this halo comes to PC... maybe... maybe.

• 2 weeks later...