Best Thing You Have Ever Coded!

~*L33T_NiNj4*~

OK its finally you time to brag! Whats the single best thing you have ever coded? There is no specific language.

Here is an example:

Every year since i started coding (Just in case if anyone was coding i started coding when i was 6 and i started with visual basic.) I do a 168 hour coding session (7 days continuous) without sleeping (OK well if i run out of NOS or Monster i fall asleep). I call this code week Or [c3]~c0d3*w33k~[Wk]. This year's code week i made one of my best websites. It had everything Css3 animations, j Query, HTML5, Css3 menus, etc. Ironically the week after my computer got the 'This disk cant be read error' at boot so I had to reformat and re install windows.

Cool story, bro.

QFE!!!!

I think it's pretty well tied with what I coded a while back. Aside from more recent custom shellcode and buffer overflows.

1) There was an exploit on a .gov server about 11 years ago, where if you passed it a bad password login, you could parse out the real password from the response. Made a program to automate it and gathered around 50k uname/pass. It was fixed shortly there after.

2) Made a program around 11 years ago or so to abuse a cable companies open relay mail server to text message bomb phones or to mass spam someone's email.

This one time, I accidentally the whole thing. The WHOLE thing!